Monday, May 28, 2007

Friendship SMS

Earn Rs 1860/Month By reading SMS on your Mobile

1. They say it takes a minute 2 fine a special person,
an hour 2 appreciate them, a day 2 love them,
but then an entire life 2 forget them.

2. In my life I learned how? 2 love 2 smile
2 be happy 2 be strong 2 work hard 2 be honest
2 be faithful 2 forgive
but I couldn?t learn how.. 2 stop rembering u.

3. Feel good when somebody Miss u.
Feel better when somebody Loves u.
But feel best when somebody never forgets u.

4. We gain and lose things every day.
But trust me on one thing: YOU WILL NEVER LOSE ME! I will always be there as a friend!

5. Six rules to be HAPPY: Free your heart from hatred;
Free your mind from worries;
Live simply; Expect less;
Give more & Always have ME as UR FRIEND

Earn Rs 1860/Month By reading SMS on your Mobile

No comments: