Monday, May 28, 2007

Love SMS

Earn Rs 1860/Month By reading SMS on your Mobile

1. last night an angel walked into my room.
I asked him to watch over you. but he came back
I asked him why
he said:an angel doesn't watch over another angel.


2. Love knows no reasons,love knows no lies.
Love defies all reasons,love has no eyes.
But love is not blind,love sees but doesn't mind.


3. I love three things: the sun, the moon and you,
the sun for the day, the moon for the night and you forever.


4. Please remind me 2 remind u about reminding me 2
send u this reminder that reminds me of reminding u
that i am always ur riend. DONT 4 GET!


5. You come to love not by finding the perfect person,
but by seeing an imperfect person perfectly.

Earn Rs 1860/Month By reading SMS on your Mobile

No comments: